Boy's Passage — Man's Journey Set
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 5 and get $2.00 off
- Buy 6 - 10 and get $3.00 off
- Buy 11 - 500 and get $5.00 off
BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!
"Becoming a man does not just happen; it is a process—a boy’s passage to a man’s journey. Primarily designed for fathers and sons, Boy’s Passage—Man’s Journey is an eye-opening message of how to deliberately and strategically transform young boys into productive and godly men." — The Dove Foundation, review of Boy's Passage—Man's Journey
Few things in life work out the way we want without planning. In its most basic form, a plan is straightforward: Set a goal, then determine what steps are needed to achieve that goal. Why, then, do so many families neglect to plan when it comes to raising their children?
In five engaging video conversations with father and actor, Kirk Cameron, Brian Molitor teaches how to create and implement a family plan, and more importantly, how to consistently live it and maintain it.
Embracing the concepts learned in this set is vital to advancing the maturation and masculinity of the next generation of men. Manhood is not simply achieved by reaching a certain age; it is planned, earned, and—above all—affirmed by the older males in every boy’s life. Becoming a man does not just happen; it is a process—a boy’s passage to a man’s journey. Primarily designed for fathers and sons, Boy’s Passage—Man’s Journey is an eye-opening message of how to deliberately and strategically transform young boys into productive and godly men. In addition to the five DVD conversations with Kirk and Brian, the box set includes a 64-page study guide and a 240-page book.
• Conversation One: The Power of a Plan
• Conversation Two: Lifelong Mentoring
• Conversation Three: Intentional Blessing
• Conversation Four: Rites of Passage
• Conversation Five: Brand New Man
Complete Boxed Set includes:
• 5 DVD conversations with Kirk Cameron and Brian Molitor
• 64-page companion study guide by Kirk and Brian
• 240-page comprehensive book by Brian